Monday 21 March 2016

No school evuuurr againn


School time is finally over!
I feel so bad for not writing for such a long time, but I just didn't feel like doing it.
The last week was my last week of school ever! I feel like I'm a bit boring, because I as the only one who didn't use the time to get drunk and party. I really enjoyed it, though! In Germany, we usually spend our last week of school to dress up to different mottos, for example: First day of school, gender swapping stuff, heroes of our childhood etc. I was ill for two days, but I still enjoyed this week which was full of sunshine and laughter.

I'll probably miss my friends, the choir rehearsals (which I'll be still attending until the end of the year) and the French courses with my favourite teacher ever. Each one of us wrote her a letter and we collected them together in a note book. She told me later that she'd never been this happy about a present before.

The following weeks and months are going to be very exciting. I'll spend the next 4 weeks studying for my exams, although I'll get a visit from England tomorrow! And I'll take many many photos when I'm at my mum's for sure. Also, I hope my English is going to improve during that time, but maybe it will get worse because I'm mixing up all the languages at once. Horrible, haha! I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment