Thursday 4 August 2016

Nahla

So, two weeks went over quite fast! We actually didn't do much at all and stayed at home most of the time, since I was kind of tense the whole time. But, although she is probably taller than our dog Barry, you can still tell that Nahla is still a puppy from the way she acts. So today, since it's our next to last day, I decided to take the camera outside with us one more time. It's probably going to rain tomorrow and I hadn't managed to take any interesting shots of her yet. I'm quite happy with the results though. It was a good decision to shoot in RAW, too.



Although I really like Nahla and I think she likes me too, I'm certain that we're both happy to get back home soon. And I'll definitely meet up with my friend Nele and her Aussie Fly to take more shots of her, too! The past week has been really exhausting, rather nerve-wracking, for me, so I'll treat this as a holiday. I'll keep studying, of course! And book some driving lessons to get through with that as well. Everything is ok! Isn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment