Tuesday 16 February 2016

Guinea pig Emma



No, she's not actual a guinea pig, I just used this German shepherd "lady" (we all know GSDs are no ladies, though) for testing my new lens. By the way, the first photos are the only ones actual shot with the 55-300mm in this post.
And I have to say: It's difficult, yet not impossible. I will have to practise a lot with this lens and I hope to find many opportunities for this in the future!



After shooting some photos near the Pader (it's a river), we went to the city centre to buy ice cream - and Emma really enjoyed it! Okay, she didn't eat the whole thing, just the rest. But I have to say that she's a wonderful example for a German shepherd! My mother's ex-boyfriend had one, Bonny, and my Swedish friend Vilma also had a German shepherd called Zlatan, and these dogs were all just so wonderful!
By the way, I bought new ear phones in the city centre because I had to give my old ones back to my ex-boyfriend. No regrets: my new ones are pink and glow in the dark!




Something's clear: Today has really been a wonderful day! The sun was shining and although it was really really cold, flowers start blooming all over the town. Sadly, Emma can't do this trick where she puts her head down, beneath the flowers for example. But I will find a good occasion for such a photo, too. The spring isn't here yet. ;)
And I forgot; the next photo is also shot with my new lens. I love how you can zoom in on little flowers and so on. And this photo captures today's weather pretty well, doesn't it just make you smile?



Long story short: I really enjoyed this day with my friend Lisa and her dog Emma and hope that we will find the opportunity to take more photos sometime this year. Emma might not know many tricks, but she knows exactly how to look into the camera to make your heart melt! Typically German shepherd-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment