Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy 18 Trip

Soooo, I turned 18 last Thursday. Or how I like to say, I turned 15 for the fourth time already. I really enjoyed my big day and it still feels weird being "grown-up" (we all know I will never grow up though), but I got my greatest present on Friday when I got to my mum's: A new lens, many many filtres and the trip to the seaside I asked for! We started Saturday morning and arrived at 11am in Landal Port Greve, Brouwershaven, Zeeland, Netherlands.

The weather was great when we had just departed from Mönchengladbach, but as we dared to go for a walk for the first time, it started to rain and I learned that the 55-300mm lens is definitely not for walks and bad weather. But it's really practical to have a longer focal length! Who would like to go to the zoo with me?


After a short break and after I had switched back to my 35mm lens, we got into the car to visit the next beach with Sammy and Barry. It was really stressful for Barry, because he got sick in the car. But as we arrived, he had forgotten everything and enjoyed the beach and even played with Sammy for the first time ever!












I'm so glad my mum gave me her rubber boots because I could stand in the spray and nothing would happen. Okay, I have to admit - I wanted to get as close to the ground as possible to take nice shots and a wave actually hit my butt, but apparently it wasn't much, since I didn't even feel my wet trousers just some minutes later.




No comments:

Post a Comment