Monday 30 May 2016

On Holiday with Mr Guitarro





















As promised, I'll tell you about the past 8 days today. My friend Muz from England came to visit me and my family in Mönchengladbach. We really had a lot of fun, starting with a trip to the music store in Cologne (where I found the perfect guitar for only 75€, but didn't buy it - the regrets!!). After Muz and my brother spent some time testing guitars, we decided to go back to the city centre to get something to eat. It can't be unseen - Cologne at night is just stunning. The restaurant was beautiful, too, and I'll definitely be back in summer when it isn't too cold to sit outside by the Rhine.



























We also had some full English breakfast that Muz cooked for our family. It didn't only look great, but tasted wonderful! I become hungry just thinking about it, haha.
So last Saturday, it was the day Muz originally came to Germany for - my birthday party, home in Paderborn. It's too bad we didn't really have time to do some sightseeing in my beloved hometown, since there's a lot to see. At least I could listen to him playing my guitar Susi and the party started just some hours later. We had to wait until 3am for my best friend to join since he had to work, but we still enjoyed the party at that time, although we were only 7 people left and everyone was tired as fcuck. We danced, played Twister, ate cake and my best friend's girlfriend even played the violin for us. What a night! I love having my favourite people around.






 Of course, we also went to take some photos in the park! The weather was shitty during the whole week, but we find some hours of sun to go outside and enjoy. I'm not really satisfied with what I made out of it, but it was fun at least and Sammy had fun playing model for some ball fetching in return. I didn't really dare to take Barry off the leash, but he seemed to like Muz, although he also appeared to be scared of him at the same time. Weird dog, I have to say. We spent the rest of our time studying and eating a lot of chocolate (I forgot what real food tastes like) and earlier today, we had to say good bye at the Düsseldorf airport. I really hope my English skills (especially the pronunciation) improved and I'm sure that we'll see again this summer. I wanted to do some travelling this year anyway! So exciting!



No comments:

Post a Comment