Wednesday 20 July 2016

Reunion


I was kind of glad when I just heard that this day was the hottest day of the year. I hope, they didn't mean so far, though.
I woke up to a computer with a broken sound card, so basically, it's a really sad day today.
But my new friend Nhala, a Rhodesian Ridgeback, was left at my house in preparation for "her" holiday, where she's going to spend 14 days here. Quite much for such a baby.


On our way back from a really exhausting walk, we met Jessy, who used to be my best friend back in primary school. It was great to meet her so we decided to meet up again later and she took her French Bulldog Bella with her. Bella is 9 months old, and therefore only 3 months older than Nhala.


The dogs had a lot of fun and played all the time, although it was really hot and Nhala was still exhausted from our first walk. But at least she made a friend whom we're going to meet again when she's here.
We also went to Jessy's home and I met another old friend of mine: Nika. This tiny Pekingese was already there when I met Jessy, and she's now 15 years old. I wonder if she recognised me, I did of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment