Wednesday 13 July 2016

Update

Oh, Leen, you are so lazy!
Yes, I am. Wait - no, I'm not. Am I?
Actually, I've had so many things to do lately that I didn't really find time for blogging. Isn't that awful?
Well, at least I've got something to do. It makes it a lot easier to only focus on my own life, because I'm not gonna lie, people are making it really difficult for me.

So, what happened within the last three weeks?

_________________________________________________________



I finally finished the photos from the shooting with my dancing teacher and his friend, they're making a hypnosis show together and needed photos for their flyers so they asked me. It was fun!





_________________________________________________________

 I visited my primary school teacher and her class. It was fun and they really seemed to like me. They were making fun of me though, because of my height, but I learned that it doesn't necessarily mean they don't like me or respect me. The same thing counts for my new English student whom I'm tutoring. She's six years old and we usually just speak English and play which might bring her closer to the language. It's a great job! And she's always so sad when I have to leave, haha.


_________________________________________________________


I had the prom I was looking forward to so much. Well, it sucked. Not only because five people I invited cancelled, but also because there wasn't really enough time or space to dance, my school mates annoyed me (or some of them) and my dad left an hour early. I probably didn't even look as great as I expected, but a professional makeup and hair styling wouldn't have been worth it anyway. And I didn't smile on the photos because I was so pissed off. Well, I did, but you can tell that I didn't mean it. At least I danced with my former choir leader, which was fun.

And the next day, my mum and her boyfriend kidnapped me and took me to Mönchengladbach to talk about my future. Since that day, I've been planning to start studying in Düsseldorf, just to go to Bristol at the same time. I already wrote a cover letter and CV to apply for a job and I'll probably have to re-write it. But at least I've got some really friendly referees and Murray's dad offered to help me when I'm there! And I became bestiest besties with a soldier I met in a pub here in Paderborn and he lives in Gloucester. Lucky me!

Also, I'm hoping to finally get my driving-licence before going to England. I'm quite certain I'll pass the theory this time. So there's a lot happening right now.


_________________________________________________________

And I found shit like this on YouTube.

 

Not sure if this is even better or worse than the Biggie Smalls feature. But this sums up my relation to England quite well. Too many memories. The nostalgia.

Okay, I hope you get that I'm making a joke here. Because this is ridiculous(ly great).


 _________________________________________________________

What will happen next?
  • theoryyyy! wish me good luck!
  • I'll have a photo shooting with my sister next week. Also, we're planning to hang out more and be silly and skate although we both can't skate. But it's okay because we're cool.
  • I'll take care of a dog for two weeks. Her owner used to work with my dad so I'm really lucky here. I hope you all know how lucky I am.
  • Phantasialand. Spending some days at the North Sea. Is it actually happening? Nobody knows!

And by the way, please applaud me for being so fookin' efficient and motivated. Because my day consists of working out, studying for driving school, playing guitar, going outside and studying seven languages. Every day of the week has its own language. Yes, I'm insane. Today is Swedish day, yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment